How will I receive my personalized card?
Your card will be mailed to you via the US Postal service.
How long will it take to receive my card?
After your custom photo has been submitted and approved by Chesapeake Bank you can expect to receive your card in the mail within 3-5 business days.
How many times can the image on my card be changed?
Unless your card is lost/stolen, you may change your image once every three months at no cost. If you choose to change more often than once every three months, there will be a $10 fee for each image.
How will I know if my image is accepted or rejected?
You will receive an e-mail within two business days, telling you if your image was rejected.
How do I design my card?
Card customization is easy; simply follow the instructions on the Photo Check Card screens to upload, edit, and submit your photo.
How secure is the design website?
Our site is secured with 2,048-bit encryption and meets GlobalSign (the security certificate authority) Extended Verification process.
Tips for selecting an image
- Image files need to be in jpeg, gif, png, bmp, or tiff formats.
- Images should be a minimum of 1033x657 pixels for best quality.
- Small images will reproduce poorly; for best results and greater image clarity, use larger images with higher resolutions.
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your internet connection speed; the larger the image, the longer it will take to upload.
- Keep in mind, you'll have the opportunity to make some adjustments to the appearance of your image in the debit card design section.
- If you increase the scale of your image too much, it may print poorly if you have a smaller file size.